Microsoft Office 365
Diagnostics Technical Support, L.L.C., has configured a custom collection of Microsoft Online Services for you to try. Review your customized collection here.
This trial invitation includes 25 user licenses Microsoft Office 365® Trial (Plan E3) which includes a copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
Microsoft® Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products with the latest version of our desktop suite. Office 365 is designed to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes – everyone from sole proprietors to small, mid-sized and large businesses and from government agencies to educational institutions – helping them to save time, money and free up valued resources.
- Access to e-mail, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device
- Simple and secure collaboration with colleagues and business partners
- Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs people use today
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions including desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, external Web site, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, Web conferencing, e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
- Microsoft Office
- The world’s leading productivity tool on the desktop (Office Professional Plus) and on the Web (Office Web Apps) now seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services – for the best productivity experience across the PC, Phone and Browser.
- Exchange Online
- Cloud-based e-mail, calendar and contacts with the most current antivirus and anti-spam solutions. Includes the ability to get e-mail on virtually any mobile phone and options for voice mail, unified messaging and archiving.
- SharePoint Online
- Cloud-based service for creating sites to connect colleagues, partners and customers. Includes enterprise social networking and customization options.
- Lync Online
- Cloud-based instant messaging, presence, and online meeting experiences with screen sharing and voice and video conferencing.